My Weight loss challenge bar

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Camp was GREAT....to everything but my waist!

Just coming back from my favorite week of the year feels great. We are getting settled and ready for preschool to start for the kids. I spent much of the last week eating large amounts of very fattening foods....many planned and executed by me. I tried to do better than I did last year, which I did. I just didn't eat the way I should have. It's an incredibly busy week, and I had to scarf things down as I could sometimes. 

I just find that stress (which is inevitable in the season of life that I am in) makes me eat. LIKE CRAZY! I have to get back on track, so I am going to do something that I never got the courage to do before....post pics as often as possible, and be accountable for my weight. Whether I go up or down.

In the past, I would get all wound up that I did not lose anything in a week, or that I gained a little bit at a time. Reality check: I am going to gain weight if I don't monitor at all. I was exercising in the beginning of the year, and it was great. I felt great, I looked better...and I let stress get in the way.

I will not make any profound promises to myself or anyone else that I will be super thin by a certain date. I just want to be healthier.  So...here is the first pic. Starting weight of 229.4.

No comments:

Post a Comment