My Weight loss challenge bar

Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 6 of Boot Camp and Fundraiser for the House of Hope

Hey there everyone! I survived the 6th day of Boot Camp and I still love it! I weigh in at weight watchers tonight...so cross your fingers for me! We are doing such wonderful things like yoga, pilates, aerobics (to 80's music!) and learning about each other. I can't wait to be part of this group long term. I feel genuine love from the ladies in the group so far.

Jessica from pudget 1 and I are putting together a benefit for our local chapter of the House of Hope in Danville, Pa. You can check out the House of Hope website by clicking on the name. If anyone makes, sells or has items we can auction off to benefit these great girls that would be great!

Hope you are all having a great day!

Take care,
~Nyky

No comments:

Post a Comment