My Weight loss challenge bar

Monday, December 14, 2009

Check out pudget1 today

Hey guys~

I am giving an incentive for buying the stack cooker set on pudget1 this week! Check it out. Anyone who hosts an online party with $125 in sales or more between now and January 15th will also get a $10 e-certificate to my Tupperware site!

Orders are still good for Christmas delivery in many states until the 18th!

Check out Pudget1 either way, she is very honest in her struggle with losing weight and keeping it off!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for coming by my weight loss blog today! I really appreaciate the support. Congrats on starting your own blog too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks 266! I am trying to "gain" the courage to do the pic like you have....not sure I can do it though. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete