My Weight loss challenge bar

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Today I woke up to a cranky 5 month old who, for some reason, won't sleep through the night any longer! I had another vendor show today for my Tupperware. It went really well considering that it snowed and it is so close to Christmas. This time of year is really hard for me. My mom passed away after a long illness just about two years ago. I was pregnant with my now 20 month old daughter. Then, on my daughter's first birthday, we lost my father. I was pregnant with my youngest son. It's been almost 8 months and I still am in shock.

My wonderful husband works from home, and is extremely involved in the everyday life of our family. I thank God for that one. I don't know how I would do anything with those three keeping me so busy everyday. He has been very supportive with my TW business so far. I had four shows this week, and feel like I worked full-time hours honestly. I'm not used to being out and about so much though....it was kind of nice not to have to change the diapers...:0)

I decided to try to do something where I could pick my own hours and schedule, so that I did not feel the guilt of being away so much from the three of them. Our oldest, Jax, is 3. Our 20 month old, Jojo, is our daughter. We have Jay who is 5 months old (alright, close enough to 6 months i guess). We save tons of money on babysitting this way.

I hope to reach people through this blog who have hectic lives as well. I feel like networking is the best tool you can have/use in this process because so many of us are going through the same struggles of organizing and maintaining our lives. Staying on a budget and bringing in some sort of income at this point is necessary for our family. I am also trying to lose weight using Weight Watchers, and would love to hear back from anyone that has tips for me! Feel free to chime in at any time!

Take care,
~Nyky

No comments:

Post a Comment