My Weight loss challenge bar

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanks Colleen for the best lowfat recipe yet!

I made the best chicken salad sandwich today...that did not take me over my target range for ww today. I took chicken breasts and cooked them in the slow cooker yesterday afternoon and then refrigerated them overnight. I took my Quick Chef from Tupperware and actually made "crumbles" in less than 30 seconds with the chicken. I added apples to dice in there and 1/2 to 3/4 of a cup of Fat Free yogurt....it did not sound good to me but I used some salt and pepper and put it on a sandwich thin for lunch....YUM>..I made it even better by taking a THIN slice of cranberry sauce on the top. It added that little bit of flavor that I was missing. I can't wait to have it again tomorrow for lunch! (I will save the salisbury steak for another night!)

I enjoyed time with my really good friend at Subway tonight before a Tupperware party. I am really hoping to make this business go....I booked three more parties tonight...and may have found another recruit! I am so excited. Please pray it works out. I could use the extra money from my recruits...and I love what I sell! In that respect, things couldn't get any better...

Take care,
~Nyky

No comments:

Post a Comment