My Weight loss challenge bar

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry CHRISTmas!

Hey there ladies (and gents I suppose)~

I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas, and let you know that no matter what you bought, how you wrapped it, who got it, etc. The reason for the season is Christ. Don't sweat the small stuff like the prices of your gifts. Just realize how wonderful it is that you have the privilege of having a computer, or basic needs met.

I know what it is like to be stressed and on a budget...but it doesn't matter. what matters is family. I pray all of you spend time with yours this season (blood relation or not).

Looking forward to our New Years Eve party with friends that have been like family (bickering and all) throughout the years...wouldn't give that up for the world.

What are you guys doing for New Years?

Glad Tidings,
~Nyky

No comments:

Post a Comment