My Weight loss challenge bar

Monday, December 14, 2009

Menu Planning Monday~ and another great idea I saw on Orgjunkie

Hello there!

My menu for this week is as follows

Monday - Out to dinner with friends (ww friendly Applebee's)
Tuesday- Turkey Meatloaf, potatoes, veggie
Wednesday- (from the sneaky chef book) power packed bagel pizzas (english muffins)
Thursday- taco salad for me/ spaghetti for the kids and hubby
Friday- chicken cutlets, veggies and potatoes
Saturday- company is coming over~So I will make the sneaky chef's lasagna w/salad&bread
Sunday- grilled cheese night (busy day and the kids love it because I cut out peices of the bread to look like sponge bob and put two choc chips on for eyes. (hey it works)

On orgjunkie I saw an article about keeping a family binder with all the important papers, invites, and phone numbers you frequently use. I have such clutter in my kitchen and living room all the time. I have actually wanted to get rid of our entertainment center so that we would not clutter it up anymore. This is a great idea, and I am going to try it. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

http://orgjunkie.com/2009/12/using-a-family-binder-to-stay-organized.html/comment-page-1#comment-36302

No comments:

Post a Comment